• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Charity Visa UK

A Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) Visa, or more simply known as the Charity Visa in the UK, is for those individuals looking to carry out unpaid charity work within the UK for up to 12 months. You must obtain sponsorship and also proof that you have at least £945 in savings for 90 days prior to the application in order to be able to support yourself. Exceptions to proof of funds are if your sponsor certifies that you will be able to support yourself. Additionally, you will need your passport (and a full blank page inside which your visa will be placed) together with a passport photograph, and any relevant medical information which may be required depending on your country of nationality. On a Charity Worker Visa, it is important to know that you cannot receive payment. All countries must apply outside of the United Kingdom. You can only extend your visa from within the UK.

At Bloomsbury Law, we have experience across the spectrum on all complex and niche areas within immigration. We understand that travelling abroad to perform charity work can be both exciting and challenging and we are happy to advise on any of your concerns. As specialists in the field, we can assure you that all our advice will be confidential so that we can truly listen to your personal circumstances and address them fully. Our team looks forward to helping you with your application and provide you with any advice you may need.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Immigration

Other Legal Services