• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Domestic Violence

If you have a spouse or unmarried couple visa and your relationship has deteriorated due to domestic violence, it is crucial that you contact one of our solicitors straight away. Our domestic violence solicitors will be able to offer you fast confidential advice in order to assist you. Domestic violence in the UK (often referred to as domestic violence UK) is illegal and our team of specialist solicitors will work with you to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. No one should have to go through this alone so contact us today if domestic violence is jeopardizing your right to remain in the UK.

For more information on this please see the main page for Spouse Visas.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Immigration

Other Legal Services