• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Religious Worker Visa

A Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa, or more simply known as a Religion Visa, grants you up to two years ability to work and live in the United Kingdom. Individuals applying for this visa are those looking to preach or be part of a religious sector order as their work in the United Kingdom. Sponsorship is crucial when making this application.

A religious worker must prove they have at least £945 in funds to sustain themselves, or be certified by your sponsor that you will be able to sustain yourself and not seek benefits. Applications must be sent 3 months before the job is to start. Accordingly, it is important to start preparing the application as soon as possible.

If you are looking to apply as a religious worker in the United Kingdom and require advice on which religion the visa is registered under, or perhaps on extending your current visa, please get in contact with our specialists team.

At Bloomsbury Law, we have experience across the spectrum of very complex and niche areas within immigration. We understand that travelling abroad to assist on religion and culture can be both exciting and challenging and are happy to help. As specialists in the field, we can assure you that all our advice will be confidential so that we can truly listen to your personal circumstances and address them fully. Our team looks forward to helping you with your application and any advice you many need.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Immigration

Other Legal Services