• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Settlement Application UK

Applying for a Settlement Application (often called Settlement Application UK) grants those individuals with Indefinite Leave to Remain.

For more information please see the Indefinite Leave to Remain page.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Immigration

Other Legal Services