• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Unmarried Partner Visa

It is possible for unmarried couples to attain a visa through what is called an Unmarried Partner Visa (also known as Unmarried Partner Visa UK or Unmarried Couples Visa). The Unmarried Partner Visa can be granted if the unmarried couple can prove a history of 2 years akin to marriage in the UK. This has a probationary period of 2 years for partners which are British Citizens, and 5 years for partners that are EEA nationals.

For more information on this please see the main page for Spouse Visas.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Immigration

Other Legal Services