• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Youth Mobility Scheme

The Youth Mobility Scheme (Tier 5 Youth Mobility) offers the opportunity to live, work, and travel in the United Kingdom for up to 2 years. To be eligible, you must be between the ages of 18 and 30, have at least £1,890 in savings, and be of a certain nationality. Additionally, you cannot have taken part in the Working Holidaymaker Scheme for Commonwealth citizens. Some countries require sponsorship and also for you to register your interests.

It is important for you to speak to your local consulate to make sure you follow your national guidelines.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Immigration

Other Legal Services