If you are seeking advice on Alcohol Licensing, please get in contact with our Licensing team. At Bloomsbury Law, we provide a bespoke service to advise you on all your Licensing Law needs. For a tailor made service on all Licensing matters, call the Licensing lawyer at Bloomsbury Law on 0207 998 7777 or contact us via email so that we may arrange a call back.
Ensuring that your business obtains the correct license and is in compliance with the Alcohol Licensing Laws is an important commercial consideration. Whether you are new to licensing or an experienced licensee, you will benefit from our comprehensive service. We advise on all aspects of liquor and entertainment licensing in premises including public houses, hotels, restaurants and nightclubs.
Our highly experienced lawyers are dedicated to giving you reliable and professional advice. Under the Licensing Act 2003 businesses that carry out the following activities are required to apply for a license from the local authorities in advance (called “Licensed Activities”):
- The sale and supply of alcohol by retail;
- Provision of late-night refreshments (between 11pm to 5am); and
- Provision of live and/or recorded music.
The work we undertake to assist you comprises the following:
- Applications for new licenses for all types of premises (Premise License) including bars, nightclubs, hotels and restaurants in both the branded and unbranded sectors.
- Application for transfer of Premises License from Sellers to Buyers of Licensed Businesses.
- Application for Personal License, with which individuals can deal with or supervise sale of alcohol by retail).
- Application for nomination or change of Designated Premises Supervisors (DPS) who supervise sale and supply of alcohol.
In collaboration with our commercial property department, we also offer qualified advice to developers, investors and property owners on any licensing implications of their business investments, lending and development.
If you or someone you know is seeking advice on Licensing, please get in contact with our team of specialists. We will listen to your issues, answer any inquires you may have and advise you accordingly once we are instructed.
Call our Licensing solicitors on 0207 998 7777 or contact us online so we may arrange a call back. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible.