• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Food Safety

If you are seeking advice on Food Safety (sometimes referred to by the food standards agency as Food Safety UK), please get in contact with our Licensing team. At Bloomsbury Law, we provide a bespoke service to advise you on all your Licensing needs. For a tailor made service on all Licensing matters, call the Licensing Solicitors at Bloomsbury Law on 0207 998 7777 or contact us via email so that we may arrange a call back.

Food and Safety Laws not only dictate the hygiene of your food, but also the reputation of your business. If you are running a business where food is sold, then you must make sure to strictly abide by the Health and Safety regulations set out by the Environmental Health Department. Many of the potential violations include criminal offences if breached.

A few key issues you must be aware of;

  • Food labelling;
  • Food hygiene; and
  • Food safety/standards.

As business owners, it is crucial to be up to date with the current law, especially when these laws are put in place to ensure the health and safety of your clients. At Bloomsbury Law, we can help you with any Food Safety matter you may have. Whether that is appealing or preventing a Food and Safety Law matter.

If you or someone you know is looking for advice on Food Safety Law, please get in touch with one of our specialists. We have years of experience in the field and are happy to supply you with the relevant advise. Please get in contact with one of our team, we will listen to your circumstance, answer any enquiries you may have, and advise you accordingly once we are instructed.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Licensing

Other Legal Services