The Multi-Media and Gaming industries change rapidly in this age of digital technology resulting in new legal and business related issues. Our expert solicitors have in depth knowledge of the rights and highly complicated legal framework related to digital media.
We advise a wide range of UK and international clients in the following areas:
- Software and Hardware Maintenance,
- Online Rights Advice,
- Hosting Agreements Advice,
- Online Music
- Video On Demand
- Computer and Video Game Platforms
- Social Media Platforms.
- Development Agreements
- Distribution and Publishing Agreements
- Online Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Policies and Data Protection
- License Agreement
- Trade Marks
- Trans Media
- Crowd Sourcing and Alternative Business Models
What do I do next?
Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated London media law UK solicitors on 0207 998 7777. With our vast experience in the field, our team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.