• en
  • ru
  • zh-hans
  • it

Stressed at Work

Living in a fast paced world has many benefits. This may include around the clock service at restaurants, concierges, and many other businesses. While this provides an amazing service and opens avenues of business across the time zones, it also comes with a price to pay for their hard-working employees. Many of who feel that making it known to their employers that they are stressed and having a hard time coping with the work load will have a negative impact on their employment.

If the employee suffers from a condition such as depression or post-traumatic stress disorder, their employer will need to make reasonable adjustments in order to accommodate their employee. This could be a condition which is brought on from work or any other circumstance. It is a part of the employer’s duty of care to make the aforementioned adjustments. Stressed at work claims are based on whether your employer breached their duty of care by placing the employee in such an environment as the degree of risk involved was foreseeable.

Examples of such adjustments can be:

  • Counselling;
  • Extra supervision;
  • Reallocation of excessive work; and
  • Reduced hours or work.

These are very difficult as psychiatric illness is not something which many feel comfortable speaking openly about. This is why we have work with an ethos of professional compassion. If you are looking to make a stress at work claim, then please give one of our specialists a call. We will listen to your queries and advise you accordingly.

What do I do next?

Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated personal injury solicitors on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.

Back to Personal Injury

Other Legal Services