For law abiding citizens, it is more often than not that the Road Traffic Legislation will provide them an introduction to the Criminal Justice System and unfortunate encounters with the Police.
It is important that you obtain legal advice, at the earliest opportunity to deal with matters that may be regarded to you as simple in the first instance, whereas in fact are of a complex nature. The quality of your legal representation, could determine whether the offence results in disqualification or you retaining your license. Our lawyers have the expertise in all areas of road traffic offences, and are able to assist you in the following situations:
- Refusing to provide a roadside breath test
- In charge of a vehicle after drinking excess alcohol
- Failure to produce specimens for analysis
[The current prescribed limit of alcohol is 35 micrograms of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath or 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood]
- Driving whilst under the influence of excess alcohol
- Refusing to supply specimens for analysis
- Driving whilst under the influence of drugs [and alcohol]
Speeding – motorway and non-motorway driving
- Exceeding speed limits including disputing speed camera accuracy
- Failing to provide details of a driver
Driving without due care and attention
Death by dangerous/careless driving
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Failing to report an accident
Failing to have legally requested vehicle documents:
- No tax disc
- No insurance
- No MOT
- Driving whilst a driving licence has been revoked by DVLA
- Driving/obtaining a driving licence whilst disqualified/without a licence
- Failure to furnish documents
Using a mobile telephone whilst in control of a vehicle
Traffic Light offences: Failing to conform to a traffic sign
Parking Ticket offences: Deception as to owner/driver of vehicle at the time
What do I do next?
Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated specialists on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our bilingual speaking team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.