Our expert professional discipline solicitors are very experienced in representing professionals who are facing proceedings before regulatory bodies and professional disciplinary tribunals.
We deal with a wide variety of cases, including but not limited to:
– Registration and insurance matters
– Issues of professional competence
– Allegations of serious misconduct and criminal convictions
If you are under investigation or have been referred to a hearing, time is of the essence and we therefore urge you to seek legal advice as soon as possible, in order to protect your interests and safeguard your practice.
We take a pro-active approach to defending cases and we pride ourselves on achieving the best possible results for our clients. We are used to preparing cases at very short notice, as these cases are often operated under very tight deadlines.
We can assist you with all aspects of professional disciplinary proceedings including:
– Initial referral and investigation
– Assisting with written responses to allegations
– Representation at interim orders/interim measures hearings and representation at fitness to practice
– Professional conduct hearings
We advise and defend professional clients from a wide variety of sectors, by way of examples:
- General Medical Council (GMC) & Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) Solicitors
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- General Dental Council (GDC) Lawyers
- Care Quality Commission Enforcement Action
- Professional services – Legal Representation
What do I do next?
Contact us online or speak to one of our dedicated professional discipline solicitors on 0207 998 7777 for a free initial consultation. With our vast experience in the field, our team will work with you to ensure this process runs as smooth as possible. All information you provide us with is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
We will contact you no later than the next working day to arrange a meeting at our offices in London W1 to advise on the agreement.